• So my friends and I wanted to branch out from the WWII theme and sort of create our own version of this game. We decided on the time period of either the American Civil or Revolutionary War because we think it would be very unique and fun to play. Seeing as how we decided this about an hour ago, I was wondering if you guys had an suggestions or opinions as to what we should or shouldn’t add. We’ll of course have to create a new game board and figures and the such, so this won’t be something that happens overnight lol. I’ll keep you all posted if you’re interested. (I also posted this in House Rules because I wasn’t quite sure where it was appropriate)

• How about both since they both occured in basically the same georaphic area. You could use the same gameboard.

• '10

“Grand Army of the Republic” is a Civil War game thats play is similar to Axis and Allies.  Battlecry has some excellent game pieces

• @johnnymarr:

“Grand Army of the Republic” is a Civil War game thats play is similar to Axis and Allies.  Battlecry has some excellent game pieces

Is this the game you speak of:

• '10

Is this the game you speak of:

yes it is

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m