This has probably been asked before but…....

• How good is A&AP for starting out with?I seen quite a few boxes of it in a local store , they didnt have the others , but i am sure i can order them. \ Is there any major inbalances or anything like that? I would appreciate some input . Thanks in advance 8)

• I, personally, would start out with Europe

• i would start with the world game. the world is more of a classic, and it’s rules are the simplest. Europe has a few new rules, and pacific has the most. It might be confusing to play pacific without playing any aa before…

• I started out with AAP,I liked it,it was a bit hard at first,but,if your not very good with aircraft and fleets,then go for AAE,In Pacific,you mainly concentrate on air power and navy.

• Perhaps go with your heart.  I , a dilettante student of the Pacific war, first purchased AAP because that is where my interests lie.
    I will get Guadalcanal soon.

If you are fascinated by a particular aspect or theater of WWII,  get the game that plays out that theater.  If you are fascinated by DDay, get it!
    Support your local store and let them know you’ll be back for other versions!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m