Do not forget narvik, Other points hat should be held

• Narvik surrendered after Dunkirk, can’t it be a territory (northern norway) worth 1, and southern Norway a different
    Crete held long after greece fell, does it get its own ground?
    Will suriname be dutch, guyana british, and French guiana french
    Will the caribean be split into northern (british) and southern (french)
    Will brazil be more than one territory
    How many american territories are there?
    Canadian?
    Northern Ireland?
    Iceland with IPC value?
    Liechtenstein will be a true nuetral, right?
    What about swaziland

• Ok, some of this is legit, but Liechtenstein? Really? And dividing French Guyana, British Guyana, and Suriname? Reall?

• I’m pretty sure Larry mentioned Crete.

• And let’s not forget Andorra.

• Andorra will not go to war because they have not enough room for prissioners  :lol:

• I couldnt help but laugh…“other points HAT should be used” lol

I think you guys are being a little optimistic. It was a huge victory just to get neutrals on the board. And to get Belguim and Holland represented. I mean it would be nice to have those specificities. But I doubt they will be on the board.

• I was serious about everything except liechtenstein and swaziland
    The Dutch have their own roundel, might as well use it

• @Croesus:

I was serious about everything except liechtenstein and swaziland
    The Dutch have their own roundel, might as well use it

How would you like to use it?

• @Brain:

How would you like to use it?

First dip in hot chocolate, and swallow down with a chaser.

• On Suriname

• well in the preview of the map the guyana was divided

• I thought I heard Scotland was going to be a territory, but from the pic posted on this site it doesn’t look like Scotland got represneted either.  Scotland, historically, was where the French and Spanish troops would launch invasions against England.  There, or landing in Ireland to rally the Catholics, then sweep through Scotland to grab some more Catholics.  Scotland should be represented, France is 3 territories, Germany too why are England and Japan only 1?

• @brettstarr4:

I thought I heard Scotland was going to be a territory, but from the pic posted on this site it doesn’t look like Scotland got represneted either.  Scotland, historically, was where the French and Spanish troops would launch invasions against England.  There, or landing in Ireland to rally the Catholics, then sweep through Scotland to grab some more Catholics.  Scotland should be represented, France is 3 territories, Germany too why are England and Japan only 1?

We’re in WW2, not pre-1707.

There are 2 territories in Great Britain: there are 2 roundels(look at the space between Scotland and Northern Ireland

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@brettstarr4:

I thought I heard Scotland was going to be a territory, but from the pic posted on this site it doesn’t look like Scotland got represneted either.  Scotland, historically, was where the French and Spanish troops would launch invasions against England.  There, or landing in Ireland to rally the Catholics, then sweep through Scotland to grab some more Catholics.  Scotland should be represented, France is 3 territories, Germany too why are England and Japan only 1?

We’re in WW2, not pre-1707.

There are 2 territories in Great Britain: there are 2 roundels(look at the space between Scotland and Northern Ireland

hahaha, I know what year we’re in, I want Scotland represented, but just for an extra territory, not for that reason.  so Scotland is represented?

• yes

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m