Miniature Equivalents for AAA games from WorldsForge

• '10

Due to many requests I have inquired with WorldsForge about a separate release for their board game miniatures.

They have supplied us with all the remaining miniatures used in their game Field Command: Singapore 1942 (See Right Side Banner in Forum).
    There is a limited supply of each and only high demand will allow them to reproduce these miniatures.  These are in effect the over production from the game release.

These are equal in size to AAA game components and are great for Home rule expansions and the like.

Highly-detailed miniatures of the Australian, British & Japanese armies from Field Command: Singapore 1942, such as the Type 97 Chi-Ha Light Tank, the Bren Gun Carrier, the Hawker Hurricane Mk II Fighter, the Mitsubishi A6M “Zero” Fighter and the Mitsubishi G4M “Betty” Bomber.

Most popular and the most requested have been:

BREN CARRIER

FORTRESS GUNS

JAPANESE Type 92 ARTILLERY

HAWKER HURRICANE

….Get them before they are all gone!

You can find these at:
    http://www.fieldmarshalgames.com/field-marshal-games-accesories/worldsforge-field-command/worldsforge-miniatures-2.html

NOTE: Due to limited quantities and low margins, DISCOUNT CODES can not be activated for this product.

• Not exactly clear on the site, no piece count per price, but seems straight forward… But to doublecheck;  $4 for one Japanese tank?  $3 for a Bren, etc…?  price per piece then, eh…

• @murraymoto:

Not exactly clear on the site, no piece count per price, but seems straight forward… But to doublecheck;  $4 for one Japanese tank?  $3 for a Bren, etc…?  price per piece then, eh…

Yeah I was also confused about this, it should be more clear on the site how much you’re getting for your money

• '10

It is price per piece.

They are expensive due to limited qty.  Price was set by WorldsForge.

• Wow! Really? 3 bucks each for planes and artillery? 4 bucks for guns and tanks? buying 6 tanks would almost be enough to get you a copy of Spring 1942!

• '10

@Brain:

Just buy another copy of the game.

Yes… DO !!!

These are for either complimenting your existing Field Command Game  OR  for use as optional or expansion parts in AAA.

• '10

What do you think is a decent price for these units?  I may ask WorldsForge to lower the retail price.

If the price was lower would you get some of these units?  If so, what units?

Thanks for any input.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

What do you think is a decent price for these units?  I may ask WorldsForge to lower the retail price.

If the price was lower would you get some of these units?  If so, what units?

Thanks for any input.

I could buy the Japanese artillery and tank, the ANZAC infantry with artillery and Bren Gun and stop. They are unique pieces to replace those of Global… imho.

• World’s Forge was willing to do a special run for me of the Bren Carriers, color matched to the UK A&A 1940 colors. I just need to order 200-300 pieces.

Any interest here? Figure $2 a piece.

• Colorwise, how do the Japanese units compare to their A&A Chinese Counterparts?

• '10

@Croesus:

Colorwise, how do the Japanese units compare to their A&A Chinese Counterparts?

The Japanese units are darker Green than the Chinese units.

• Would I be able to pass off some artillery and a fighter?

• '10

I think so, they are close.

• Croesus, a better alternative would be lime green UK units from A&A Revised. Get them from coachofmany’s site: www.historicalboardgaming.com

They are a near perfect match.

• Good to know
    @reloader-1:

World’s Forge was willing to do a special run for me of the Bren Carriers, color matched to the UK A&A 1940 colors. I just need to order 200-300 pieces.

Any interest here? Figure $2 a piece.

$2 a piece is still a lot, and 200-300 pieces? Thats a MINIMUM of $400

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m