• What do you guys think?  Having at least one UK bomber and 2 US bombers in Britain it’s only natural to want to bomb the heck outta the axis in Europe.  But is it more effective to concentrate on knocking down the german war machine or picking on the hapless but deadly Italians?  I always do Italy because it’s SO much harder for Italy to pay off damage than Germany, besides the fact that I like to go for Italy first when playing the Allies.  Am I wrong there?

• Customizer

i go for italy, but only when i am going usa atlantic 100% with intent to land in italy.
    one of the downsides of bombing italy, is that they usually only produce 2-3 units per turn.  so to make your bombing effective, you have to deal at least 6 damage, since they can just shrug off the first 4 damage.
    however, if you have 3-4 or so total bombers between the usa and uk (easy if none get shot down), then italy is in a world of pain and can only build like 1 infantry per turn.
    do a turn 4 or 5 landing with 4 or so transports full of american guys, and well… thats basically my allied strategy right there.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m