• http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Star-of-India-gold-centre.svg

I think this would be perfect for a set of Maroon India dice, though a colored outline of it, like the ANZAC dice.

• @Upside-down_Turtle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Star-of-India-gold-centre.svg

I think this would be perfect for a set of Maroon India dice, though a colored outline of it, like the ANZAC dice.

Did I miss something? When did India become a seperate power?

• I should have explained.  Just in case FMG decides to add some other countries in a second edition, after they are done their current project, of course.

India already plays like its own power in the sense that it has its own economy in AA40.

• In case FMG decides to make a roundel for Antarctica for its “Antarctica dice line” what roundel should they use?

I say white dice with ice cube.

• I want dice for the Evil Galactic Empire using this for their roundel:

• sheez…

need i remind everyone FMG did consider doing Spain, Turkey, and others?

…whatever

• @Upside-down_Turtle:

sheez…

…whatever

You just got an A&A beatdown.
    And you think it’s over.
    What? “Over”?                   
    Did you say “over”?               
    Nothing’s over until we decide it is!
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    Hell, no!                 
    And it ain’t over now.
    'Cause when the going gets tough…                 
    the tough get going!
    Who’s with me?
    Let’s go! Come on!

• @Brain:

@Upside-down_Turtle:

sheez…

…whatever

You just got an A&A beatdown.
    And you think it’s over.
    What? “Over”?                   
    Did you say “over”?                 
    Nothing’s over until we decide it is!
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    Hell, no!                 
    And it ain’t over now.
    'Cause when the going gets tough…                 
    the tough get going!
    Who’s with me?
    Let’s go! Come on!

yeah, yeah, everyone’s a critic… :-P

• My goodness, such animosity!  I think it’s not that bad of an idea, tbh.  After all, India is essentially a separate power in AA40 (with the “split income” Brits and dual capitals in global, India is only a separate turn sequence shy of being a completely separate power).  I think it’d be pretty cool to have separate dice and, if feasible, separate units in a different color (perhaps its own infantry sculpt, but otherwise using British units).

But then, what do I know?  waits to be laughed at  :p

• '10

The roundel that is used for India is already been determined in P40.  Its the standard U.K. roundel.  The question is what will be the roundel for the U.K. on the Europe map.  My assumption is it will be the Union Jack that was used in the original AAPacific

• @johnnymarr:

The roundel that is used for India is already been determined in P40.  Its the standard U.K. roundel.  The question is what will be the roundel for the U.K. on the Europe map.  My assumption is it will be the Union Jack that was used in the original AAPacific

Hey, was that a passive suggestion? I like the idea johnnymarr. Keep 'em coming.

• While I rather like the idea, India is basically a power. But upside down turtle fmg is not even done  Italy.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m