• for me its the axis how about everybody else? for scale to you guys here it is

games played:16
    axis wins:11
    allied wins:4
    ties:1

• I do.  :-D

Just kidding. I haven’t done a lot of face to face in a long time but it’s pretty balanced especially if you start using bids once people gain the experience to realize an Allied advantage.

• Like Fleetwood Dan said, an Axis bid can do wonders to balance the game. Another thing is the number of players involved: usually if there’s 2 or 3 allied players that can have an effect on the Allies coordinating their strategies.

• TripleA

@i:

i dont see the need for an axis bid it seems the axis always win to me.

when revised first came out, lots of players (including my gaming group) were reporting axis wins. the allied strategy is more sophisticated, but with more play you will find allies have a large advantage.

at the first triplea ladder(it crashed after 3-4 years) thousands of games were played by opponents all over the world. they used a 9ipc bid to be placed in units pregame but only 1 unit per territory in a territory that already contains units of the same power. the result was 50.5-49.5 axis to allies win ratio. the game was balanced with these bid rules

no bid = no chance for axis

• @i:

i dont see the need for an axis bid it seems the axis always win to me.

Maybe that is because your age is XXII  :roll:

The “common” bid for axis is 8-9 ipc.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m