• Germany is a critical country for the axis. People may think Japan is but Japan is just post-poning the US’s advance on Germany and help ing US’s allies.
    Germany needs a plan so they can win. Germany would have to take out the US because the US can fight off 2 countries at once. But remember dont just keep attacking the US attack other countries also. Once the US falls attack Russia. The are the heart of the allies is Russia. Reason why Russia is the Heart is because Russia is between Japan and Germany. So it wont fall quickly at all. Then the Brits will fall like a domino.

Kwik-e-guide

-Germany: Heart of the Axis
    -Russia: Heart of the Allies
    -Britain: Scrap cleaning
    -Japan: Post-Poning the Allies
    -US: Kamikazees( if you know what I mean)

• going after the us first with the axis wont work, cause germany aint got any resources to efectively reach the us, and japan is too far away, if you focus your cash to attack usa, then by turn 3 or 4 russia should have already killed you.
    one usually goes after russia first because its right in between the 2 axis powers and its easier to reach them, and take away their territories, enhancing the axis money.

my strat with the axis is basicly this one,
    Germany: a) fight for africa, the money is worth it, b) place some tanks to invade russia, c) if possible harrass the allied fleet with planes to take down any transports to prevent any invasions.

Japan: a) avoid the us from sending a fleet to take my islands, b) Blitz through asia and take valuable ipc to then take down russia.

• You do have true facts about the US plan but US is the “Push to the test” team. They will push anyone to the test to see if they gave up. Except for Vietnam. Any way to hit the Allies hard you must hit US.

Japan a) Attack the US
    Germany a) Attack Russia.
    Germany b) Then attack Africa.

Germany will have no ships after UK 1, so worrying about UK or US is futile.

You must claim what you can in Afr early on (rds 1-3), without sacrificing too much from Europe, so you can keep constant pressure on Russia early.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m