• I really dont understand…

Some says the Germany is unstoppable
    Some says the Allied are too strong…

Personnality i think the German are a little weak, but only by giving only to the German the 12 turn zero ipc it seem to be pretty balance.

• I think a good game is a game where each side complains that the other one is too strong :smile:.

For the 12 IPCs just for germany: That means that Leningrad falls in G1 (building a second TRN in the baltic).

• Thats well put. If you continue to win or lose as the allies or germans either you suck or the person your playing sucks. The germans are strong, but they face an allied force. My first game I played my cousin (whose first game it was also) and I won as the allies. Had I played as a germany I most probably still would have won.

• For the 12 IPCs just for germany: That means that Leningrad falls in G1 (building a second TRN in the baltic).

Is it worth it tho? Russia can retake it pretty easily, before Germany has any chance of reinforcing Leningrad.

• @Bobby:

For the 12 IPCs just for germany: That means that Leningrad falls in G1 (building a second TRN in the baltic).

Is it worth it tho? Russia can retake it pretty easily, before Germany has any chance of reinforcing Leningrad.

Well, it puts severe pressure on them, if you take the other baltic countries as well. The allies won’t send in fighters en masse, and even if russia starts to concentrate on the north, they have to do it on costs of the precious south (which also means that usually the middle east falls quickly).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m