• What happens to IPCs that you don’t spend during your turn?  Do they get saved until the next time you collect income?

• Official Q&A

Yes.

• @dancombs:

What happens to IPCs that you don’t spend during your turn?  Do they get saved until the next time you collect income?

Hello there. Yes, any unspent IPCs are kept until your next turn.

• It is usually the best plan to try and spend every possible IPC each turn but it doesn’t always work out that way, so saving a few bucks here and there allows for bigger buys later on!  :-D

• @Gharen:

It is usually the best plan to try and spend every possible IPC each turn but it doesn’t always work out that way, so saving a few bucks here and there allows for bigger buys later on!  :-D

In the games we’ve played my friend was Japan. He had good income including bonuses, and would occasinally not buy anything on a turn he had a big attack plannd. He’d wait to see how said attack played out to decide what he needed to buy. Next turn he’d have double to spend. It worked well. He had enough of a hold on key locations though.

• @dancombs:

What happens to IPCs that you don’t spend during your turn?  Do they get saved until the next time you collect income?

I guess we’re gonna get questions like these since WOTC stopped including money.

• I like to think of it as a sign that new players are being recruited, which is always a good thing.

• The simple thought of new players is why money should have been included. The experienced players don’t need the money. In the base AA42 game money should have been included as a learning tool. In the AA40 games the complexity goes way up. For a newer player the more help to simplify things the better. These games at the very least should have offered a tracking chart in the rule book that could be copied. I would suggest to newer players to use poker chips, money from other games, or make up a chart to track money including NO’s by nation.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m