Bob_A_Mickelson's Complete AAP40 Charts and Aids [1st Ed.]

• Customizer

UPDATE 1.4

Updates China’s chart to explicitly state that only industrial complexes are destroyed not all facilities as was previously stated. China’s screenshot has been updated.

You can download v1.4 of the charts here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?zkomnfnmn0k

**UPDATE 4/27/10

Corrects Japanese setup error where two territories were mixed up. The screenshots of the updated Japanese setup chart has been updated below.

You can download v1.3 of the charts here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lnqmdim2xjz

UPDATE 4/19/2010
    Again corrected the bomber unit stats on the unit profiles card. Also some minor wording changes on the diplomatic cards. (does not affect rules simply clarifies a bit better. Actually these changes will probably never be noticed by anyone but me.) New screenshots of the updated charts are shown below:

As always let me know if you find any errors. I’ll be glad to fix them.
    Enjoy.

You can download v1.2 of the charts here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ym5tneyleym

**UPDATED 4/6/2010
    Corrected various typos as well as fixed the unit profiles of sea units.Thanks to everyone who helped proofread these charts. As always if you notice any errors please let me know. The screenshots of the updated files are shown below.

**You can download v1.1 of the charts here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?2zm0v53dz5o

Well it took a while but I’m finally finished. (unless you guys catch any mistakes that need to be corrected) All images have been re-sharpened since some of the past releases had slightly distorted text. Thanks for all the encouragement. And Enj

The complete set of HIGH RESOLUTION Aids includes can be downloaded here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wwy2mjnmbt3

The complete set includes:
    National Production Chart with National Objectives (up to 90 IPCs)
    National Production Chart with National Objectives (up to 72 IPCs with 40 IPC US bonus omitted to keep this chart printable on 8.5" x 11" paper.)
    Battleboard
    Diplomacy / Setup & Unit Stat Reference chart for each nation
    Task Force marker and tokens for each nation
    Air movement markers (they go up to 8 to account for airbase bonus and long range aircraft which I assume will be a tech in AAG40)

Below are the Low Resolution Sample Pictures of each of the charts.

Thanks for all the support and encouragement. Enjoy.

Last Edit: 13 December 2010, 16:07:05 by Bob_A_Mickelson

Moderator’s Edit: Modified title to refer to 1st Edition. Original title had been “Bob_A_Mickelson’s Complete AAP40 Charts and Aids are finished.”******

• Excellent work, but the numbers on the Task Force tokens are hard to see.

• Wait, Japan gets +5 bonus for EACH Calcutta, NSW, and HI? I thought it was +5 if you have one or all of them.

• Thanks Bob!!..…As soon as my Ammo Box from FMG arrives I will finally have my deluxe AA game.  Your hard work is much appreciated by both myself and our war gaming group.

• What’s the best way to have these made?  Printing or having them made

• @fanofbond:

What’s the best way to have these made?  Printing or having them made

I wanted to ask the exact same thing. Are you just printing them on card stock or should I take the files to kinkos and get it done that way? It seems like someone was talking about this in another thread…any input on what’s working for you is much appreciated.

Thanks for your work Bob, looks great.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@ruwenzori:

@fanofbond:

What’s the best way to have these made?  Printing or having them made

I wanted to ask the exact same thing. Are you just printing them on card stock or should I take the files to kinkos and get it done that way? It seems like someone was talking about this in another thread…any input on what’s working for you is much appreciated.

Here is my reply from the other thread:
    @Variable:

@Gharen:

I am curious as to how you guys are printing/mounting these.  What kind of paper are you printing it out on or are you guys taking it to a Fedex and having them do it.  Just wanting some opinions/options before I get them printed out.

I used my home printer to print onto glossy photo paper. Then I used a spray adhesive to back it with a black, 1/4" foam core board. The result is very beautiful and durable. Just be careful not to get photo paper wet AT ALL. If this is a concern, use a good quality heavy weight paper. It won’t be glossy but it will hold up to a little moisture.

• Customizer

what are the “task force” boxes for?
    and why are there numbers on the tokens?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@Veqryn:

what are the “task force” boxes for?
    and why are there numbers on the tokens?

If a force in a particular zone/territory gets too large to fit there, you place a token in the territory (i.e. #1) and then move the force off the board within view of all players and place it on the corresponding card (i.e. TF#1). It was introduced in Revised but needed most in AA42.

• @fanofbond:

What’s the best way to have these made?  Printing or having them made

@ruwenzori:

@fanofbond:

What’s the best way to have these made?  Printing or having them made

I wanted to ask the exact same thing. Are you just printing them on card stock or should I take the files to kinko’s and get it done that way? It seems like someone was talking about this in another thread…any input on what’s working for you is much appreciated.

I took the Battle Board and National Production Income files to FedEx Kinko’s Office.  They printed them out and laminated them on a piece of white foam board.  The cost is a little pricey, ~$15.00, but they look fantastic and I don’t have to do the work.  The rest of the files, I am just going to have laminated with rigid plastic as they don’t have to be so thick.  I respect those of you who do them yourself as they look great but I have enough “scratch building” to do with my HO model railroad.

• numbers should be in white or black with outline in some color that fits the rest of the background.

• Sponsor '17 '13 '11 '10

@Imperious:

numbers should be in white or black with outline in some color that fits the rest of the background.

Agreed!

• Bob_A_Mickelson, Thank you for sharing your beuatiful work with us.

• Thanks Bob!!! The National Production Chart and Battleboard are the ones I am gonna put on gloss paper or heavy stock (I’ll try both I guess) and put on on top of white foam board which I have plenty of.
    :-)

• These are fantastic as-is!  Thank you so much!

• I just had these completed at a local print shop on gloss white card stock and they look amazing.
    Thank you so much for all the hard work!!  Can’t wait to play, we will be using them this weekend.

• '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

Thanks bob!

• '19 '18 '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '10

Yes thank you.  If I said that already thanks again!!! :mrgreen:

• Customizer

I’m glad you all enjoy the charts. It took a lot of effort and time. Hopefully I can make a matching set for Europe and Global when it comes out. I’m sure that those games will need it. I halfway expect there to be no tech chart or research tokens in AAG40, so those will probably be on my to do also.

• We are so lucky to have you in our forums.  Thanks for all your hard work.  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m