• Japanese Advantage Tokens

Night Fighting- If there are more than one unit in a sea zone that is hit on a roll of 2 thus destroying it does the Axis player decide which unit is destroyed?

Quick Drop- Decide 1 sea zone & drop units onto an adjacent Island Zone. Can Axis drop onto any Island Zones adjacent to the sea zone or just 1 island?

Allies Advantage Tokens

Command Decision- “Use at the beginning of a combat phase before any attacks are made” Does this token have to be played before any combat takes place ie; at the Attack air units sequence or can it be played during the combat phase ie; When you reach the Attack land units sequence?

Good Logistics- If i buy an artillery or supply do i get a second free for every single one bought or just the first artillery & supply? eg; 6 supply bought-6 free & 4 artillery bought- 4 free OR 6 supply bought-7 in total & 4 artillery bought-5 in total?

PT Boats- This token stays in play until hit. If i move all sea units out of the zone without the PT boat being destroyed during combat does it move with the sea units or stay in that sea zone on its own?

Coast Watchers- Does this token apply to air & land units or only sea units? (so far i’ve used it for fighters when i’m 1st player during a turn to see where my opponent places his fighters)

Excellent site, this is my first post so thanks in advance!!!

• Official Q&A

@geezadude999:

Japanese Advantage Tokens

Night Fighting- If there are more than one unit in a sea zone that is hit on a roll of 2 thus destroying it does the Axis player decide which unit is destroyed?

Yes.

@geezadude999:

Quick Drop- Decide 1 sea zone & drop units onto an adjacent Island Zone. Can Axis drop onto any Island Zones adjacent to the sea zone or just 1 island?

Just one.

@geezadude999:

Allies Advantage Tokens

Command Decision- “Use at the beginning of a combat phase before any attacks are made” Does this token have to be played before any combat takes place ie; at the Attack air units sequence or can it be played during the combat phase ie; When you reach the Attack land units sequence?

It must be played before any combat takes place anywhere.

@geezadude999:

Good Logistics- If i buy an artillery or supply do i get a second free for every single one bought or just the first artillery & supply? eg; 6 supply bought-6 free & 4 artillery bought- 4 free OR 6 supply bought-7 in total & 4 artillery bought-5 in total?

You get a free one for each one purchased.

@geezadude999:

PT Boats- This token stays in play until hit. If i move all sea units out of the zone without the PT boat being destroyed during combat does it move with the sea units or stay in that sea zone on its own?

Per the FAQ, PT boats move during the Load and Move Destroyers step of the Movement Sequence.

@geezadude999:

Coast Watchers- Does this token apply to air & land units or only sea units? (so far i’ve used it for fighters when i’m 1st player during a turn to see where my opponent places his fighters)

It may be used for any unit type.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m