• Does anyone have the address to send the defective battle strip?  I thought the info was going to be posted today on WOTC.com but I cant find it.

• '10

nothing has been posted from WOTC, stay tuned

• We are rapidly running out of Monday…

• Maybe they already ran out of everything due to the demand. Maybe they will post something saying that due to the overwhelming response their current supply ran out and there will be a waiting list while more are being produced and you will receive yours when they have more made. All of this without a new date set so we can all wait and wait and wait.

• I really hope you’re wrong but I can’t help but think you’re right.

• Well, their website says the game is temporarily out of stock.
    Maybe they’re waiting for more Tac bombers to be produced so they can add them to the box.

• @skinny1:

Maybe they already ran out of everything due to the demand. Maybe they will post something saying that due to the overwhelming response their current supply ran out and there will be a waiting list while more are being produced and you will receive yours when they have more made. All of this without a new date set so we can all wait and wait and wait.

@pmelmike:

I really hope you’re wrong but I can’t help but think you’re right.

I was being facetious. But it does sound like something that could happen. Lets hope not though.

• @Autarch:

We are rapidly running out of Monday…

Maybe they are still hung over from their Super Bowl Magic the Gathering party.

• Every single one of them.

• Germany will probably only get 3 mechanized infantry anyway.

• good!

• This is what they told me via email today:

You are currently on the list to receive a corrected battle strip. You do not need to send the misprinted strip in. Once the battle strips have arrived, we will begin sending out replacements to customers who have requested them. We will also send out additional Japanese Tactical Bombers at the same time. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we resolve this issue.

• @sschreiner5:

This is what they told me via email today:

You are currently on the list to receive a corrected battle strip. You do not need to send the misprinted strip in. Once the battle strips have arrived, we will begin sending out replacements to customers who have requested them. We will also send out additional Japanese Tactical Bombers at the same time. We appreciate your patience and understanding while we resolve this issue.

OK how did you get on this list?
    Does email suffice or did you call customer service?

• I would call to make sure. That’s usually a best bet

• I sent an email to check if mine were sent out. My question was classified as “solved”…

• I sent customer service an email asking for the correct battle board and the bombers.  Thats how I got on the list

• I just got a reply from WotC saying that they DID want the ‘defective’ battlestrip sent in since it would be ‘proof of purchase’….What a pain, especially since it looks like I’ll be snowed in for the forseeable future. :/

• "Hello Liu,

I can confirm that we have your information and that you are indeed going to be receiving the correct Battle strip and 6 Japanese tactical bombers within the next couple weeks.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter!

Take Care and Good Gaming!

We would appreciate your feedback on the service we are providing you. Please click here to fill out a short questionnaire.

To login to your account, or update your question please click here.

Sam
    Online Response Crew
    Wizards of the Coast
    1-800-324-6496 (US and Canada)
    425-204-8069 (From all other countries)
    Monday-Friday 9am-6pm PST / 12pm-9pm EST
    Saturday-Sunday 10am-4pm PST / 1pm-7pm EST"

The consumers win!

Its not surprise from such a big compagny that it wants to keep its customer happy :)

• '10

i just received this email response:

Hello Andy,

Yes we are including additional Tactical Bombers. Happy Gaming!

We would appreciate your feedback on the service we are providing you. Please click here to fill out a short questionnaire.

Shawn
    Online Response Crew
    Wizards of the Coast
    1-800-324-6496 (US and Canada)
    425-204-8069 (From all other countries)
    Monday-Friday 9am-6pm PST / 12pm-9pm EST
    Saturday-Sunday 10am-4pm PST / 1pm-7pm EST

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m