• '10

In the last games ANZAC defend Australia vs. Jap invasion plans sucsessfully.

But ANZAC never managed to get the NO Bonus with Dutch New Guineea, cause UK took Java, Celebes or Sumatra.

Next game I’ll try to unload in turn 1 two ANZAC Infs or one inf./one art on New Guineea.

I hope the Japs ignore this little expedition force and I’ll get the bonus on turn 2.

Has anyone experiences with this strategy?
    Is it more usefull to unload UK inf on Dutch New Guineea in turn 1?
    Should I place additonal ANZAC Figthers on New Guineea?

• Uk should help anzac, and combine fleets in the south pacific if possible

• I only played Anzac 2 times so far, but i used Anzac to be the backup punch after any failed USA navy attacks and station them at the Caroline Islands. Then when the opportunity arises use either fighters for ships to slip in an ware down weak pockets of Japs. Never used them with land forces or any serious attacks, but rather as backup support.

• its tough to make purchases as Anzac.  When you could really use an airbase on New guinea you just can’t really afford one.  That’s my major complaint anyhow.

• i have played ANZAC three times…i use them like I play china…be a pebble in the shoe of the Japanese…stay in the south pacific and make the Japs scratch a little

• '10

@RJL518:

i have played ANZAC three times…i use them like I play china…be a pebble in the shoe of the Japanese…stay in the south pacific and make the Japs scratch a little

Did you place ANZAC troops on New Guineea to get the NO?

• Just a thought, ANZAC should take the DEI, so that when India falls, which I think is inevitable, at leats ANZAC will still get it’s income!

At least that’s what happened in one of our games! DEI stayed in the hands of ANZAC the entire game while Japan ran over China and India and Malaya.

UK was out of the game!

• '10

So the ANZAC player move the transport on turn 1 to SZ 56 around Southern Australia and took one of the DEI on turn 2?

• Just curious, did Japan land on Australia or simply threatened to? What moves were made?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m