• Hi players,

Just making sure this is a correct rule in the game on pg 17 opp diagram…Can Boats retreat in a battle after a round…? Is this a new rule for AAP40, or has it always been the case in the AA series?

I know it says in black and white, but can’t remember boats doing that in previous AA games, only on land.

BH

• Any attacking forces (excluding land units dropped off by transports in amphibious assaults) can retreat after one round of combat. It’s always been that way.

• just clarifying, thanks

• @Make_It_Round:

Any attacking forces (excluding land units dropped off by transports in amphibious assaults) can retreat after one round of combat. It’s always been that way.

I think the rule’s pretty clear but I wanted to add this just in case the op didn’t gather it from your response:

UNLOADED Amphib assault land units can’t retreat if accompanying land units from a regular land attack retreat.  If you choose to retreat from a sea battle occuring prior to an amphib assault your transports will retreat with the rest of the fleet, taking their cargo and cancelling the amphibious part of the assault on a territory.

• Ah yes, that makes sence, thanks Kcdzim

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m