• so, my big plan(e)s with japan

J1 attack: i take out yunnan, take FIC and Shan state aswell as kwantung. with 2 transports i land with tac bomb from carolines and openingsfire from cruisers and BB and 2 full transports on philippines. my naval plan exists out of taking out anzac sub, british battleship and hawaii transport

good tactical plan?

• Yes, that was a good plan, I must try it next weekend, when the group gathers. Here, enjoy some karma, you sure deserved it.

• another pointless post : hey look at my J1

Would you mind explaining why a first turn all out attack is desirable with Japan?
    Care to explain the pro/cons of each move?

otherwise, I see no point in this post. Another spam

• @Omega:

another pointless post : hey look at my J1

Would you mind explaining why a first turn all out attack is desirable with Japan?
    Care to explain the pro/cons of each move?

otherwise, I see no point in this post. Another spam

it’s desirable cause it’s most easy way to victory ;)
    the pro is always that you kill much more units than you lose, and gain more money than the enemy ;-)

• agreed.  not sure how your j1 open is different from the one I posted and was flammed and negative karma’d into the ground over a few weeks ago, but glad to see someone else is getting harassed on the boards by people who slurp at the teet of WOTC too much to realize how unbalanced the game is.

• @MaherC

You never have given an explanation of what the Allies are doing to counter Japan and just make constant claims that the game is unbalanced. I’ve only played a few games and so far I think the Allies have a slight edge, but it’s too early to tell.

• @MaherC:

agreed.  not sure how your j1 open is different from the one I posted and was flammed and negative karma’d into the ground over a few weeks ago, but glad to see someone else is getting harassed on the boards by people who slurp at the teet of WOTC too much to realize how unbalanced the game is.

Yup, just like russia cannot survive against an all tank every turn purchase from germany in aa50 '41 scenario.

Oh wait, that is considered suicide for the axis in that game now  :-D

• i hang out with nazi’s and i’m communist, i deserve bad karma :P
    jk, but there is bit of truth in it :)
    is full tanks in AA50 '41 weak?
    what happend?

• @MaherC:

agreed.  not sure how your j1 open is different from the one I posted and was flammed and negative karma’d into the ground over a few weeks ago, but glad to see someone else is getting harassed on the boards by people who slurp at the teet of WOTC too much to realize how unbalanced the game is.

SOLUTION=Getting a girl friend and a life! AA is just a game, not a lifestyle.

• says the guy who has spent more time posting here than me….

also, you meant Girlfriend right?  Not Girl Friend.  Difference.

but hey, you got me good!  wow.  I learned my lesson.

• @mwindianapolis:

@MaherC:

SOLUTION=Getting a girl friend and a life! AA is just a game, not a lifestyle.

nice response, + 2 karma ;)

• @MaherC

I don’t think you’ve ever given an answer to anyone who has asked you what the Allies are doing in all of your games. And yes, I have tried a J1 attack. We weren’t able to finish the game, and Japan was ahead when we quit, but it was a much closer game then the game where I attacked J2.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m