• The Rulebook page 22:
    “A minor Industrial Complex can be upgradet to a major one at a cost of 20 IPC”.

Q: Can you place units on this territory the current turn that you are upgrading the factory ?

You do already got a minor factory and are allowed to place 3 new units there, so if upgrading count as one unit, you may place two other units there in the same turn ? This is not totally insane, as you may place units at a bombed factory the same turn you repair and remove damage markers from this same factory. You may also repair an AirBase or NavalBase and use it in the same and current turn.

So what its going to be, Kev ?

• Official Q&A

You can upgrade an IC and use it to mobilize units in the same turn, but you can still only mobilize three units.  Just as you can’t mobilize units from a new industrial complex, you can’t use the increased mobilization capacity from the upgrade until your next turn.

• I think somebody already said that , but I can’t seem to find where I saw that.

• Thank you Kev, I hope to see this issue taken care of in the Europe Rulebook and the FAQ.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m