• what are the NO’s of each country?

• from djensen

National Objectives

The national objectives add an extra bit of strategy because they give certain groups of territories more strategic importance. When an objective is achieved bonus income is awarded.

Japan
    5 IPCs for controlling Java, Sumatra, Borneo, and Celebes at the same time
    5 IPCs for controlling Solomon Islands, Dutch New Guinea, New Guinea, and New Britain
    5 IPCs for controlling Honolulu
    5 IPCs for controlling Sydney
    5 IPCs for controlling Calcutta

USA
    Income for Western USA goes from 10 to 50 IPCs when at war with the Axis.
    5 IPCs for controlling the Philippines
    5 IPCs for controlling Okinawa and Iwo Jima at the same time

China
    6 IPCs when the Burma Road is controlled by the Allies (India, Burma, Yunnan, and Szechwan)

UK
    5 IPCs if the Allies (excluding the Dutch) control Sumatra, Java, Celebes, and Borneo at the same time
    5 IPCs for controlling Kwangtung and Malaya at the same time

ANZAC
    5 IPCs if the Allies (excluding the Dutch) control Dutch New Guinea, New Guinea, New Britain, and the Solomon Islands
    5 IPCs (once and only once) for occupying any territory that was originally Japanese controlled.

• Totally unneccesary, just one more thing to keep track on.

• @shohoku201:

from djensen

National Objectives

The national objectives add an extra bit of strategy because they give certain groups of territories more strategic importance. When an objective is achieved bonus income is awarded.

Japan
    5 IPCs for controlling Solomon Islands, Dutch New Guinea, New Guinea, and New Britain

USA

China
    6 IPCs when the Burma Road is controlled by the Allies (India, Burma, Yunnan, and Szechwan)

UK
    5 IPCs if the Allies (excluding the Dutch) control Sumatra, Java, Celebes, and Borneo at the same time

ANZAC
    5 IPCs if the Allies (excluding the Dutch) control Dutch New Guinea, New Guinea, New Britain, and the Solomon Islands
    5 IPCs (once and only once) for occupying any territory that was originally Japanese controlled.

excluded the dutch?i don’t get it. if Uk liberates those islands, do they turn dutch again of UK?

• Official Q&A

@Frontovik:

excluded the dutch?i don’t get it. if Uk liberates those islands, do they turn dutch again of UK?

They would be under UK control.  The exclusion of the Dutch indicates that the NO would not be satisfied if the territories were still under their original Dutch control, before being claimed by the UK/ANZAC or invaded by Japan.

• @Razor:

Totally unneccesary, just one more thing to keep track on.

I actually think I might agree with “the smiter” but I am not sure.

• @i:

@Frontovik:

@shohoku201:

from djensen

National Objectives

Japan

USA

China

UK

ANZAC

no if the japanese capture them and uk or anzac liberate them they take controle over them :-D

and US?

• @Frontovik:

@i:

@Frontovik:

@shohoku201:

UK

ANZAC

no if the japanese capture them and uk or anzac liberate them they take controle over them :-D

and US?

…are a member of the “Allies” so UK & Anzac would get the bonus if the US controlled the Dutch islands.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m