• Anyone know any information on the AAE 40 map? Or when any info on it might come out

• @Craig:

I could tell you a lot about it (and so could Krieghund), but Larry would reach through an email and yank off my unmentionables!

If you had any unmentionables, you wouldn’t be worried about what Larry would do. :-D

• @Craig:

If you have paid attention to how I do things, you would know I don’t have a problem saying or doing what is necessary.  With that said, I don’t want that tough, old airborne soldier showing up on my doorstep and giving me what for!

So basically you are scared of an 82-year old senior citizen that live in the other side of the country ?
    Razor is scared of nobody. Razor is real American.

• All i want to know right now is will it also be about 3 x 3 or different demensions?

• from what I understand, the board will be the same dimensions

France will be 3 territories
    Italy will be 2 territores
    Germany will be 3 territores
    UK will be 2 territores
    It requires 6 moves for a unit to reach Moscow from Berlin
    North Africa has roughly 5 territores stretching across the Mediteranian
    South Africa is on the game board
    The Sahara and Pripet marshes are impassable
    Malta is on the game board

The boards will meet in India….look at the compas rose on your A&A 5oth board in the indian ocean, draw a line north through india, to the board edge…what is to the left will be the new board.

• I think what he means about Larry giving him what for is that he won’t divulge sensitive info to him anymore if he goes and blabs about it to all of us. Oztea looks spot on from what I reckon and think about it this way guys, AAP40 is coming out next week so be happy!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m