• Last year I bought AA50 from a company and they shipped it so that it would arrive at your house on the date of release.  Does anyone know if coolstuff plans on doing it this way?

• It would be nice…

Do we have a confirmed date of release? 15th?

• Yes, Dec 15th is the official release date.

• Yeah, anyone out there that has used coolstuffinc.com before, do they ship early so you get the game by the release date or do they wait to ship until after release? Anyone that knows how they work please post, it would be greatly appreciated.

• According to Coolstuffinc, they will ship out as soon as they receive the games. That means either BEFORE 15, or the 15, or AFTER. It really depends when they receive from distributor. I am not too scared though. I am probably on top of their waiting list, so I should receive it on time :D

Robert

• In the Netherlands, where I live, AAP already came out at a shop at the 7th of dec. :lol:

• '19

Yeah,  Looks like they probably got it by now as order status has changed.  At least in US I would think we should get it on time from coolstuffinc.

• My item is in queue :( I was hoping to get it before christmas. Looks like it will have to wait

Robert

• '19

It takes that long to ship to Canada?  That’s not cool.

• If anyone is interested they’ve shipped my order out and it will be arriving on the 15th (YAY). Dont know about international but they seem to be on the ball at coolstuff.

• CoolStuff’s website tells me I will get mine tomorrow, December 15th via UPS.  I chose three-day delivery.

• Mine should be here on the 15th according to the UPS tracking system.  I ordered it on Oct 1 and it shipped on Dec 10.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Ordered mine late and it says I’ll get it on the 22nd :oops: I couldn’t get the system to give me the free shipping for over $100 though (ordered Agricola for a X-mas present with it). Hopefully they will refund the difference when they get my email. If you order over $100 be sure to check that you get your free shipping.

–-------UPDATE----------

Just got an email back from them that says they refunded the shipping amount and apologised. Very nice people down there in Florida… Must be Tebow’s influence.

• I received mine yesterday - December 14th. I pre-ordered the end of november.  The funny thing is, I got the email last night at 11pm that it was shipped, and already had it out of the box. coolstuff seems like a great place to order from.

• '10

@IMS:

I received mine yesterday - December 14th. I pre-ordered the end of november.  The funny thing is, I got the email last night at 11pm that it was shipped, and already had it out of the box. coolstuff seems like a great place to order from.

Yes, I’ve used them several times and they are very reliable

• I ordered in october/november. Got the email that they’ve sent out the 10th december. Still wait :((((((

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m