• Guys,

I don’t know how many folks here scan all the boards, but there is a fellow that formed a company called Field Marshall Games, FMG for short.  He is making accessories for A&A and is about to release new pieces for the A&A games.  The first release will be a complete set of Italian pieces.  The other nations will follow and I think this is going to be a great thing.  If you have time, check out this thread.

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=13894.0

It is already over 35 pages, so it will take a long time to read.  But the essence is he is about to take the next step and take pre-orders for the Italian pieces.  I bought a set of special dice from FMG and I am happy with them.  He is also selling a dice tower.  He plans to add other stuff.  I hope he gets plenty of support so he can fund the development of all his projects.  Take a look.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

Hey dinosaur,

That news is PREHISTORIC. But thanks for the trip down bad memory lane.

I have a set of FMG dice, but they couldn’t roll thier way through a wet paper bag! I let my friends use them, but they quickly catch on because I won’t. :s

care for a game? or are such a fossil that you only play the new ones?

• Good idea, now lets do this at BGG

• @Gargantua:

Hey dinosaur,

That news is PREHISTORIC. But thanks for the trip down bad memory lane.

I have a set of FMG dice, but they couldn’t roll thier way through a wet paper bag! I let my friends use them, but they quickly catch on because I won’t. :s

care for a game? or are such a fossil that you only play the new ones?

“Prehistoric” for many perhaps, but not everyone reads the variants section.

And what are you going on about with the dice?  I won’t play with anything but!

If you’re such a believer, mail me yours, and I’ll mail mine back.

I’m not sure if mine got melted in a microwave, but, we charted 150 rolls for 3 countries and logged them. The worst result being with Germany you were 34% more likely to roll a 5, than a 1 or 2 combined.

Most other countries were as bad. It’s beyond raw probability and statistics at that point, and there is nothing worse then a game that keeps going on and on, because ppl are all constantly rolling so badly sub par.

Atleast I don’t spam the forum in CAPS.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m