• Hey everyone,

If you’re reading this, then I assume, like me, you love a good game of axis and allies. Throughout the many games I have played with my friends the one thing that was always the worst about playing was having to be the banker, and the banking system in general.  Its very time consuming, takes up more space, and is a messy way to keep track of income.  A while ago I wrote a program that does all the purchasing and income for the game, specifically the 50th anniversary edition, and me and my friends found it to be a great edition to playing.  The program works by having you enter in what you are going to purchase, and then the territories you capture on your turn, and based off this information keeps track of purchases throughout the game and each countries income.  It also automatically does bonuses and calculates in technology benefits. (if you’d like to give the program a try you can download it at: http://sites.google.com/site/dkat106inc/axis-and-allies-banker )  After using this program for some time I have decided to write a newer version of it and currently need help debugging some of the errors that are bound to occur in different situations.  If anyone would like to give a hand please email me at dkat106@charter.net, it would be greatly appreciated.  Also all suggestions of features to be added are greatly appreciated.  Thank you in advance!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m