• Well, not really, but at least they are not zombies anymore. They:

• Buy combat ships
    • Make naval battles
    • USA can make anphibious assaults in decent places (Italy!)
    • They repair ICs in AA50 module! Awesowe!  :-D
    • Blitz tanks!  :lol:
    • General anphibious warfare is improved. I saw a G1 Sea Lion in BigMap module!  8-)

You can still beat them easy, but at least they make think a bit now. Now you can learn something if you are a rookie. Great job, it’s on par with Hasbro CD AI! Select the 2nd AI and have fun (fodder AI is the old one, ignore, that crappy one)

Download the last version, of course. I think it’s 1.3.0.4.

• I know we had some flame wars, but seriously you must be kidding. Even if the more-n-able is better than the easy AI I don’t feel any difference. If you set the AI’s to play against each other, then the new AI is clearly better, but not against humans.

We should not expect any competitive AI, but it should be playable, as it is now, it isn’t. I’m been playtesting it, (well we all can do that :-)) but I made some feedback on the AI behavior which the developers probably can use to improve it.

Apart from that, and I didn’t expect a “playable” AI, only playtestable  :-D, I think the new graphics looks fine, and many bugs have been fixed, it’s too bad that there is a bug which makes it unable to get it running in unstable lobby.

• could anyone please post a link to the new version, as I can’t seem to find anything other than version 1.0.0.3

thx

• @Funcioneta:

Download the last version, of course. I think it’s 1.3.0.4.

My mistake. The new version is 1.3.0.3

I never said new AI was a real challenge, I simply meant that now you cannot beat it being a drunk rookie  :-D

• @Funcioneta:

I never said new AI was a real challenge, I simply meant that now you cannot beat it being a drunk rookie  :-D

You don’t know how wrong that assumption is, just read my feedback on the TripleA developers forum in the AI thread.

I beat it both as axis and allies, and both games I gave the AI $100 cash bid. And this happened both in Revised and in AA50 41&42. I was drunk too, not seriously drunk but anyway, I’m not kidding even if you don’t believe me, believe what you want but are severely mistaken.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m