• In a game of RR, AxAd, 2HBB (cd rules), Japan usually takes Pearl SZ with 1 SUB, 2FTRS, 1 AC, 2 BB with 1 hit on each. On US1 what do you do? I see 3 options:

1. Counter with WUS fleet and all 3 planes and build the usual on EUS. In this case UK1 will not built navy and wait for US FTRS (if they survive).

2. Built 4 TRNS (or 4 SUBS) on WUS to discourage Japan from attacking on J2. These would be moved to the Atlantic ASAP.

3. Build the usual on EUS. Move WUS fleet to Panama SZ. That way if Japan attacks on J2 it will take 2 turns to fly FTRS back to Asia and slow down the mainland campaign.

Any thoughts?

• I like the last one. Japan would be phyco to attack WUS, so don’t worry about them. The worst they can do is alaska and Hawii.

• wazzabi, no offense but #2 just is stupid, thats a waste of an initiative that cant be lost. #1 is ok, depends on what the uk does. if the uk builds a carrier its usually cough cough customary to land the fighters there to help out. other thoughts r taking africa^_^ and building more trannies to help or completely annihilate the jap force and island hop. take africe and fortify the north sea first, above all else

• I think 2HBB favors Axis (Japan) too much. It makes distracting US much easier for Japan. With 2HBB, do you still play bids?

• as all things the allies can make more so yeah it may give a temp advantage but its a smaller deal then ur making it

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m