• I have recently started playing Pacific and since I have noticed a couple of other games in the forums besides mine I thought I would start a thread to see who all is either actively playing Pacific via the forum or interested in doing so.

• 2007 AAR League

put me on the list big dog.  i’ve only played pacific 4 times,  but i do like it,  and wanna play more.

• I could be interested, but I have very few time and I’ll have even less next two weeks. After that, I maybe could make a try playing UK. But not sure. It’s a pity, because I like both this one and AA Europe, but time is time  :|

• I’ve got Pacific at home, but I haven’t played it much. I’d like to eventually try PbF, but I can only handle a couple of A&A games at a time. Right now, my dance card is full, but maybe in another week or two.

• Well I am around on weekends only. Although most weekends that does mean almost ALL weekend. This means I do get some games that run continuously but most are more of a PBEM flavor than face to face through the forums. If anybody is interested in a Pacific or Europe (which I have not played yet) forum game under those conditions let me know. I find it especially nice to have a game like Pacific going under those circumstances where one has one’s main games going and then there is the more sedate game that has had more subconscious mental digestion going on about the moves.

• 2007 AAR League

as soon as i finish up my current game,  i’ll set up pacific and look for a game.  i still need to get europe.  only played it once,  but i’ll go ahead and get it.

• I’ve caught up some on life and games and I’m looking to try my hand at Pacific on the forum. I’ve got the game at home, but I’ve only played through it a couple of times. I’m mainly looking for a chance to work through the mechanics and understand the differences between Pacific and AA50, so don’t expect a high level of play. I’m usually good for 1 turn per day most days, but not all.

Any takers?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m