• Every once in a while you’ll come across a strategy that makes you think " wtf is he/she doing? :?" just before they take your Capital.

This is where you post those. :-D

• Try reading some of wodan46’s posts. ;)

• @Unknown:

Try reading some of wodan46’s posts. ;)

I get the impression that would be more along the lines of “Every once in a while you’ll come across a strategy that makes you think " wtf is he/she doing? huh” just before they take your you take their Capital."

• damn, every post I make just gets  immediately shot down! :-D

• @TimTheEnchanter:

I get the impression that would be more along the lines of “Every once in a while you’ll come across a strategy that makes you think " wtf is he/she doing? huh” just before they take your you take their Capital."

I remember once playing the Classic ed, back in the old days, and this dude who played Russia, would buy a sub, and place it in the Caspian Sea. HUH, I said, why a sub in Caspian Sea ? It wont do any good use there. And this happened just before I took Moscow.

• hahahaha….sorry just had to laugh at that

• weirdest thing i’ve seen was in '41, the German turn went horrendously, ( I think they took the baltic states), because of this the Russian player wound up researching improved ICs, placed it in the far east, went through china, the Mid East and then wound up taking Libya with 5 tanks

NOTE: It was the Japan players first time playing and the Russian player plays exclusively Russia.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m