• '17 '16 Customizer

I just picked up A&AE this last weekend. My son & I set it up. I did not have enough G Inf. pieces to set up!  The game came with only 11. Has anybody else had this problem? I mean, c’mon now…I pay $48 for this game and it doesn’t have enough peices for the initail setup?! That’s dissapointing.  Of course I just dove into the other A&A games for more pieces so we could still battle. I hope this is just a quirk in this particular box.

BTW…A&AE is quite fun! It’s quite the mind tease like A&AP is. It takes some very fine stratigies & tatics to play this version. I forsee some fun Saturdays in the near future!

• Official Q&A

From the FAQ:

I recently bought Axis & Allies: Europe and I seem to be missing some of the German and U.S. infantry pieces.  What can I do to correct this?
    Due to a manufacturing error, certain versions of Axis & Allies: Europe are missing 13 German Infantry and 13 U.S. Infantry playing pieces.  Affected Axis & Allies: Europe units can be identified by the SKU number on the side of the box.  If your copy of Axis & Allies: Europe has SKU number that ends with an “A” (see reference picture) then you should contact Wizards of the Coast Customer Service immediately.

This should fix you up.  Of course, even if you don’t have one of the “affected” games, they’ll still help you out.

• Sweet, thanks Krieghund +1.

LT

• i also picked up a europe game a few weeks ago and experienced the excact same. Fortunately i got an AA50 game i could borrow from. Just saw the post, so now i’m waiting for a reply and hoping for some pieces :)

good posting :D

• '17 '16 Customizer

@Krieghund:

From the FAQ:

This should fix you up.  Of course, even if you don’t have one of the “affected” games, they’ll still help you out.

That was a BIG help. Thanks Krieghund! I sent my e-mail in and will hopfully recieve a positive reply w/ the missing pieces sent to me.

• That’s great!  if they respond as quick as for the problems with the Guadalcanal pieces, you’ll have them by next week.

• i got an email from a nice supporter in belgium this morning promising that they would send the pieces today, so that’s what i call good service

• '17 '16 Customizer

I also recieved no less than 3 e-mails confirmng they are sending the missing pieces today! That’s what I call promt service! Thanks again Krieghund for the helpfull post.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m