• I m pretty new at A&A and afaik in Revised there is no limit to the number of unit stacks aka I can use placeholders on top of the stacks if i don’t have any more models of that unit.

But, does this also apply on AA guns, or are they gone once all 12 are on the table?

Thanks in advance…

• Welcome OpT1mUs!

It really just depends on who you are playing. I see no problem with placeholders, or even pieces from another set, but I guess someone might disagree with that. In the few tournaments I have played only one restricted the pieces to those originally in the set. Other than that placeholders could be used for any and all pieces that run out.

By the way, where are all the AA guns going? I think running out of AA guns would be a first for me!

• Official Q&A

There is no limit on the number of AA guns that can be in play.

• Thanks for the answers and for the welcome.
    So there is no limit for AA’s, that makes me wonder why did they include only 12 of them, why not at least 20, weird…

Anyway, how about IC’s , are they limited by the number of components (also 12) ?

p.s.
    Sorry for noobish questions, I m completely new to A&A.

• Official Q&A

There’s no limit on ICs, either.

• OpT1mUs

If your group is spending all their IPC’s on AA gun’s and IC’s I think I’d like to play your group.  :lol:  :evil:

welcome  to the forum :-)

• I still haven’t played A&A with my group, I played it only once 1v1 with my brother, and we didn’t spend our IPC’s on AA’s and IC’s, I was just curious about limitations, so I know in the future  :-)

• @OpT1mUs:

I still haven’t played A&A with my group, I played it only once 1v1 with my brother, and we didn’t spend our IPC’s on AA’s and IC’s, I was just curious about limitations, so I know in the future  :-)

I’m just busting your chops, again welcome to the forum.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m