• when placing paratroop’s are they all placed at the same time, or can i keep some in reserve to use on later turns?.
    same question again regarding reinforcement paratroop’s.

• Each is an individual unit so you can “drop” them in whenever you want according to their deployment rules. My experience though is that a piece meal delivery gets them chopped up.  I prefer to put them in early and in force so that they have a chance of holding out.

• alright, thank’s, i was’nt sure because i was playing a game recently and had paratroops, starting and in reinforcements.
    it was a three objective game, i claimed and held 1 objective and conquered and held the second, my opponent started shoving units forward and left the objective he held guarded with only one unit, i had already deployed my reinforcements, including paratroop reinforcements, i deployed them straight away, because i was’nt sure of the rule.
    anyway i dropped down my one remaining paratrooper, which i held from the start of the game, beside a forest about 2 hexes from the final objective, i managed to hold out on the other 2 objectives, and scramble to the last before my opponent could regroup.
    i think the paratroops add a great element to the game, always keeping players guessing and moving until they are deployed.

• @d142:

alright, thank’s, i was’nt sure because i was playing a game recently and had paratroops, starting and in reinforcements.
    it was a three objective game, i claimed and held 1 objective and conquered and held the second, my opponent started shoving units forward and left the objective he held guarded with only one unit, i had already deployed my reinforcements, including paratroop reinforcements, i deployed them straight away, because i was’nt sure of the rule.
    anyway i dropped down my one remaining paratrooper, which i held from the start of the game, beside a forest about 2 hexes from the final objective, i managed to hold out on the other 2 objectives, and scramble to the last before my opponent could regroup.
    i think the paratroops add a great element to the game, always keeping players guessing and moving until they are deployed.

HAHAHAHA so true

• which Game are we talking about here the Spring of 1942?

• The matchless message ;)

• Miniatures.
    That sounds like a fun game ! :D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m