• '19 Moderator

Ok buddy, It’s ok if you tell everyone that you wipped my butt in AAE this weekend. I can handle it.

Ol’ Sten showed us all how to beet Russia then Proceeded to give me a lesson in how to stop Germany cold.

U Da Man

• He is right. I am God. :wink:

• Pretty simple… with germany i built Infantry first turn and tanks every other turn, with russia i simply built infantry in belorussia. All went well for me. I would love to do it again some time.

• ohh interesting your’e quite the player.

• Dont hate the playa, hate the game! I was just showin off my fresh and funky playin styles. WORD!

• '19 Moderator

What……
    :grin: ROFLMAO :grin:
    Oh crap I just got a visual of you saying that… my stomach hurts I laughed so hard… good thing I wasn’t drinking, it would have shot out my nose!

Red

[ This Message was edited by: dezrtfish on 2002-01-09 05:05 ]

• On 2002-01-06 23:17, TheStenGun wrote:
    Pretty simple…with russia i simply built infantry in belorussia…

Pretty simple,TSG…YOU CAN’T DO THAT!

[ This Message was edited by: Xi on 2002-06-07 15:33 ]

• What? No reply? I guess he’ll try again after READING THE RULES!
    –-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nyeh, nyeh, neyh, neyh, neyh, neyh, neyh! -Xi

• Your last response came almost a month ago! I can’t believe you waited this whole time expecting a response! Anyways, any smart German can win at A&A: Europe, more easily said then done. I can only tell the poor Russian, better luck next time.

• '19 Moderator

XI-

I didn’t notice this before or I would have responded myself. That was a typo. I belive what he ment to say was “Built UP Infantry” he continualy moved Infantry into belorussia. Actualy TSG is a rules hound, he is constantly scanning the rules in what ever game we are playing and uses them to his advantage when others forget.

I think I also failed to mention that he was the only one there who had played before :) It was his game. So it’s not like the rest of us are retarded. I just like to brag about loosing. Actualy I think I’m about .500 in our games.

• hey TSG is there any other way to stop the germany advance besides the always faithful stack? y not go on the offense for once and confuse the german player

• the first game of A&AE I played, we won by losing-Russia left a backdoor into Moscow open, and a panzer slipped in. However, I (as the U.S.) managed to sneak a transport onto S. Europe, and Germany failed to notice it (he was very tired) The next turn, I built an INF stack and proceded to move up the “soft underbelly” of Europe and crush the Nazis once and for all!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m