• Any comments???

• I had hoped for a more positive take.  Honestly, I am not concerned that my tanks are hollow (ref his comment on the models) as I’m after playability instead.

everyone has an opinion

• Have seen it yet, cant watch videos at work!  Anyone care to give the footnotes?

1. The guy started with opening the box.  he has never played or seen the game before.  he walked throught what was in the box.  (standard maps, units, guide…)  Initial take from opening the box. Paused the camera.

EDIT: He doesn’t know the diffrence between a hexagon and an octagon. He was in his mother’s basement.  I like transformers as much as the next guy but I don’t wear their shirts.

1. Read the rules. opened units.

2. After seeing the units up close b****ed about said units and the cost with them. “Didn’t have a warm fuzzy” about the game.

3. started the game (rolling to see who goes first.)

4. I stopped the video b/c I could feel my life being waisted by some tool who posted an 8 minute video on youtube who doesn’t know any thing about A&A let alone A&A mini’s.

LT

• @Motdc:

Have seen it yet, cant watch videos at work!  Anyone care to give the footnotes?

Watch it, it’s worth the laugh…

Then search for the same guy posting his zombie survival video!!!

• This guy sued the makers of “40 year old virgin” because he said it was a copyright infingement on his autobiography of the same name.

• @Ducky:

This guy sued the makers of “40 year old virgin” because he said it was a copyright infingement on his autobiography of the same name.

AHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m