• Playing a classic game, germany was awarded  super subs for equalization. THe one shot kill ( the attack by the sub on water units, that instantly kills - with no defender roll )- is only on the first roll or every battle roll?

ALso if I could be pointed to a link of classic rules - have the rules in the box - they don’t cover all situations or advanced thinking- i.e mutiple aa guns - thanks - gl

• Official Q&A

@drtyler:

Playing a classic game, germany was awarded  super subs for equalization. THe one shot kill ( the attack by the sub on water units, that instantly kills - with no defender roll )- is only on the first roll or every battle roll?

It occurs in every combat round.

@drtyler:

ALso if I could be pointed to a link of classic rules - have the rules in the box - they don’t cover all situations or advanced thinking- i.e mutiple aa guns - thanks - gl

You can find the 2nd Edition rules here and the FAQ here.  There is also a four-page insert that clarifies some of the rules, but I’m not sure where you can get that now.  Maybe someone else knows?

• Thanks for the quick reply - ya i felt like it was every turn - and i have that insert - just looking for “proof” you know how things get lol

• Addressing the FlaK guns issue, according to the rules;only one gun may fire, no matter how many guns you have in a territory.
    On a personal note, my flaK guns never hit, so I think this rule should not exist. If you want to go to the expense, and  put 4 Flak Guns in a territory, then you should be able to fire them all!  :evil:
    Just be sure to put in some ear plugs in before you do, because the noise will be deafening! :-o
    No, not the little toy guns, from the crying of your opponent when you shoot down all their planes.  :-P

Crazy Ivan
    The Mad Mad Russian

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m