• I just spent a week eBaying and think I did pretty good. I’m pretty new to this so I may be wrong. I used Popular Collections prices as a guide. They were the first site I found with prices for all of the AAM pieces. I figured if I was not paying much more than half of their price for something I was probably doing okay. I got 17 R’s, 2 U’s and 4 C’s for $72.30 total. Adding up the cost of the same items at PC’s site the price would be $152.50 plus shipping. Is there a better guide for me to use?

• I find that using the “Advanced” search on eBay and selecting “Completed Listing Only” will give you a rough idea of the going rate.  Be sure to watch for shipping charges, lots of sellers bundle in extra costs there.  I’d say, take the cost plus the shipping minus about 1.25 (which is likely to be the actual shipping charge) and that will give you a true number.

Mot

• Thanks for the Completed Listing Only tip. I’ll do that next time. I’m hip to the shipping. It’s always a good thing to caution someone about.

• A good guide is

rare $5, uncommon $2, common 50 cents

I think you did well.

• Some of the rares are hard to touch for $5. All the Semoventes I bid on went for over that. Well over it in most cases. I guess once they’ve been out a while the price drops. Hence my 99 cent and $1.65 Chi-Has.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m