• I find it unusual that all the A&A mini players all disapreaed at once.  Did I miss a memo or something?  :?

• I check in daily, though other than a bit of trading, my gaming hobby has generally dried up over the last year.  I’m now a dedicated student and that takes all of my time.

Things will change a bit now and I’m coming up on my huge 1100 point (combined axis and allies) battle of the moro river in Italy.

Audacity

• I still lurk in the shadows of this forum, though my time to do so has become scarce.

• I’m in sunny Florida with Half-Wit and family living it up.

By the way Mot…  thanks for the link.  I just set up mapview on my Vista OS.  Everything is A-Okay.

You the man… :-D

I’m trying to freeload on my Florida neighbor’s internet connection.  I just set up a wireless router (with their permission of course in their house) but I’m a little tech challenged.  I’m gonna have to get my boy Pete over here to straighten this out.  Untill then be back in NYC 5/7 so all my AAM buddies keep practicing. :evil:

especially you Mateooo

• '19 Moderator

Things seem to coincide with school schedules, it’s probably getting close to finals time.

BTY, I am going to be in New Jersey for a while this fall, I may have a weekend or two off.  I’ll have to try to meet up with some of you easterners…

• Phew!  Good to hear from you guys.  I thought me AAM world was falling apart!  :-D

Time to go check out my conquest of France  :evil:

• @dezrtfish:

Things seem to coincide with school schedules, it’s probably getting close to finals time.

BTY, I am going to be in New Jersey for a while this fall, I may have a weekend or two off.  I’ll have to try to meet up with some of you easterners…

I know the dynamic duo (HT and DK) are around NYC.  I’m not too far out either…

• '19 Moderator

We’ll have to see what my schedule is like maybe I can get to NYC one weekend.  I’m suposed to head that way in Sept, or Oct…

• 2007 AAR League

I just got married. All you other guys have lousy excuses

;)

Gamer is busy with life issues. I called him up and he mentioned something about a problem with his “gender identity”. Not sure what that means. Im sure he’ll be back soon.

• :lol: :lol: :lol:

• '19 Moderator

@mateooo:

Gamer is busy with life issues. I called him up and he mentioned something about a problem with his “gender identity”. Not sure what that means. Im sure he’ll be back soon.

lol

Looking at a calendar I see I have 9 free weekends before I go on active orders.  So I am off line on weekends and usualy fridays as well, I have an 8 and a 9 year old that deserve all the time I can give right now.

• @mateooo:

I just got married. All you other guys have lousy excuses

;)

Or she.  :wink:

• @Motdc:

Phew!  Good to hear from you guys.  I thought me AAM world was falling apart!  :-D

Time to go check out my conquest of France  :evil:

Do you think you can find time to hook us up with some planes!!!

P.S. France is crumbling but soon I’ll get my allies from across the channel to help… can you live through a Matilda/ Char attack!!!

• @Motdc:

@dezrtfish:

I know the dynamic duo (HT and DK) are around NYC.  I’m not too far out either…

I’ll kick out my Old Lady and it’s A&A night in Sept.

DK brings the beers… cheap compensation milkin no guitar playin skills cheapo

• We could just make it AAM WEEK and send my sister to the moon. :evil:

• I’d bet AAM Week turns into UFC on the front lawn by day two

• I would definetely emerge victorious from that event. 
    I would pile-drive you (half-wit) head first into the grass.  Then complete my victory battle-royale style against the rest of you guys.  :evil:

probably targeting Mateooo next for his dice crying.  (actually I cry too about the dice)  :?

• @Der:

I would definetely emerge victorious from that event. 
    I would pile-drive you (half-wit) head first into the grass.  Then complete my victory battle-royale style against the rest of you guys.  :evil:

probably targeting Mateooo next for his dice crying.  (actually I cry too about the dice)  :?

You’ll try the pile drive and your puny arms will snap!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m