• Hi Guys!

I´ve played Axis for the tenth time today and there occured a problem, which is not quiet exactly mentioned in the rules (or maybe I´m too blind to find it ;-)).

Germany attacked Great Britain with 4 Infantry, 3 Fighters and 1 Bomber. The Britains defendet with 3 Infantry, 1 Tank and 1 Fighter. Finally Germany was able to take it but with heavy losses. Only 1 Infantry survived. But who cares, Britain was conquered.

As the Britain themselves where not able to retake it they just attacked in Asia with some tanks, but as they didn´t own their homecountry at the end of their round they didn´t receive any money. After the I played my turn as the Japanese the American Player was able to liberate England (with 2 Transporters filled with 1 Tank and 2 Infantry against the lonely German Infantry).

Now the problem: a friend of mine who played the Britains now wanted to receive his income, because he said “now I own my home country again, so I get money”. But I read in the rules (on page 23 or 24) that you only receive money if you own your homecountry at the end of your turn. So who is right?

I think that the Britain Player gets his income the round after the Americans liberated England. Is that right?

No Money for the UK.
    You’re right they can’t collect till the end of their (UK’s) next turn.

• thx. I knew I was right. But that means that the UK Player isn´t able to reinforce for 2 turns. What a pitty ;-)

Yep, really devestating to lose a Capital.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m