• So I purchased a case of Reserves recently, and in this case I opened a booster pack. This booster pack, like all A&A Minis booster packs, contained a package of shrink wrapped stat cards. As I was flipping through these cards I noticed something that dose not normally come with A&A Minis booster packs.  Attached to this card was a long dark hair bound to the card with a smooshed dried booger. Not just any booger but a large dried booger that may have been green at one time. Now this may be because some disgruntled Chinese assembly line person was pissed off about his/her situation and decided to let some poor American sap feel their fury. Now out of all the booster cases sent to the United States I find it IRONIC that the one message board member who plays A&A Minis who received the booger pack was the message board member with the name JBOOGIE!!! Any thoughts on this please reply. Any one else out there receive any odd human discharge in their booster packs? The only other odd things that I have ever found were a double packed Panzer Grenadier, yes two in one plastic bubble, and mis matched cards to my booster pack.

• '19 Moderator

Was th ebooger shaped like the virgin mary? if so you really got somthing there!  Other wise that’s nasty dude!

• :-o :? Yikes.  :-o  :?

QA is right on top of things.  :roll:

To second dzertfish That IS nasty.

You  might want to change your username before you attract anymore flem.  :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m