• Well I won yesterday with Japan, but counting on victory points only. I was like 14 ipc at the end. However, this doesn’t reflect the reality as I almost invade India. I would like to know if you invade it with the support of your Battleships. I ask this question bacause taht is what I attempt but I failed and then my fleet was too far to prevent the America strike.
    However, it looks impossible to invade India whithout these three shore bombardment (in my game I failed because I rolled three 6, yes three 6 !)
    Anyway, having fail made me an easy target for America and if they have choose to take back the Philippines and build an IC there, I surely would have lose. So please tell me how you usually invade India.

• I use subs and my fleet to delay the Americans, while I Infantry push to India, always keeping a few loaded transports within range of Australlia.

• The thing I want to know is if you use some shore bombardment (with your DD and BB) on india. Because every time I played, India buy only infantry and spend the UK 12 ipc on infantry as well, so by turn 4 they got a lot of people there…

• Usually I try to take over what IPCs I can, and hold the UK convoy zones. Strat bombing helps too.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m