When Axis & Allies.org was first founded in January 2000, the focus was on collecting strategies to make you a better Axis & Allies player. Since then, we’ve expanded into news, reviews, and more but we still have an ever expanding collection of strategy articles. The strategies cover nearly all of the variations of Axis & Allies.
Hone up on your Axis & Allies strategy by reading some of the articles below.
- Spring 1942: Principles for Intermediate to Advanced Axis & Allies Players
- A Beginners Guide to Axis and Allies 50th Anniversary Edition, 1942 Scenario
- The Joy of Combat
- The Psychology of the Conduct Combat Phase
- The Four Main Principles of Combat Casualty Selection
- Axis & Allies Spring 1942 Article Series Part 5: Strategy
- Axis & Allies Spring 1942 Article Series Part 4: Tactics
- Axis & Allies Spring 1942 Article Series Part 3: Probability
- Axis & Allies Spring 1942 Article Series Part 2: Calculating Combat Results
- Axis & Allies Spring 1942 Article Series Part 1: Unit Analysis
- Axis and Allies Revised: Standard Tactics: Planning, Risk Assessment, and Calculation
- Standard Tactical/Strategic Advice for Axis & Allies Revised
- US Basics
- Japan Basics for Revised
- Axis & Allies Guadalcanal Strategy at Avalon Hill
- UK Basics for Revised
- Articoli su Axis and Allies Pacific di Saburo Sakai – #1 Assalto all’India
- Infantry as Superior Defensive Purchase — Still True in Revised?
- Infantry Push Mechanic — Alive and Well or Dead and Buried?
- Eight Victory City Goals versus Nine Victory City Plus
The above articles are just a small sample of what is offered here on Axis & Allies.org.