When Axis & Allies.org was first founded in January 2000, the focus was on collecting strategies to make you a better Axis & Allies player. Since then, we’ve expanded into news, reviews, and more but we still have an ever expanding collection of strategy articles. The strategies cover nearly all of the variations of Axis & Allies.
Hone up on your Axis & Allies strategy by reading some of the articles below.
- Axis & Allies Spring 1942 Article Series Part 5: Strategy
- Axis & Allies Spring 1942 Article Series Part 4: Tactics
- Axis & Allies Spring 1942 Article Series Part 3: Probability
- Axis & Allies Spring 1942 Article Series Part 2: Calculating Combat Results
- Axis & Allies Spring 1942 Article Series Part 1: Unit Analysis
- Axis and Allies Revised: Standard Tactics: Planning, Risk Assessment, and Calculation
- Standard Tactical/Strategic Advice for Axis & Allies Revised
- US Basics
- Japan Basics for Revised
- Axis & Allies Guadalcanal Strategy at Avalon Hill
- UK Basics for Revised
- Articoli su Axis and Allies Pacific di Saburo Sakai - #1 Assalto all'India
- Infantry as Superior Defensive Purchase -- Still True in Revised?
- Infantry Push Mechanic -- Alive and Well or Dead and Buried?
- Eight Victory City Goals versus Nine Victory City Plus
- German Basics for Revised
- Russian Basics for Revised
- Saburo Sakai's AAPacific Essays - #10 - J1 Disasters
- Saburo Sakai's AAPacific Essays - #9 - Effective Use of CAP
- Axis and Allies Revised First Turns - Russia Part Three
The above articles are just a small sample of what is offered here on Axis & Allies.org.