• 1. i have a transporter between uk and france. I’ve used it (it didn’t move) to carry some men over to france. in my non-combat move can i move it…?

2. i have a tranporter that brought some men onto a territory, and my battleship was present to support the amphibious assult. after the battleship’s opening fire during battle, is it out for the rest of the battle, or does he continue attacking?

3. i was attaching india, duing the battle i lost all my artillery and tanks, except for a fighter, but succeeded in the attack. Can i still claim this terriroty with a plane left over? after my plane flies back, during my non-combat move i have some takes that will be able to move over to india.

thanks, for your help again.

• @sanya33:

1. i have a transporter between uk and france. I’ve used it (it didn’t move) to carry some men over to france. in my non-combat move can i move it…?

As soon as a transport unloads it is done for the turn even if it hasn’t moved.

2. i have a tranporter that brought some men onto a territory, and my battleship was present to support the amphibious assult. after the battleship’s opening fire during battle, is it out for the rest of the battle, or does he continue attacking?

A battleship only gets one die in the opening fire step of an amphibious assault. If it gets hit a defending unit is removed without getting to shoot back.

3. i was attaching india, duing the battle i lost all my artillery and tanks, except for a fighter, but succeeded in the attack. Can i still claim this terriroty with a plane left over? after my plane flies back, during my non-combat move i have some takes that will be able to move over to india.

You must have land units remaining to capture a territory. Your tanks would not be able to move in during non-combat.

• thanks for the clarification

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m