• im not sure which to get i already have europe so dependin on the results thatz the one i’ll get. i also posted one on A&A to make a more fair poll.

• I say get Pacific then. At least you won’t have to learn so many of the new rules.

• I like the World better because personaly I like playing 2 theaters at once.

• Pasific is the best boarder game ever!

• @Anonymous:

:evil: :evil: YOU RETARD…WHY DON’T YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL. … WHAT THE FK IS A “BOARDER” GAME YOU ARE A WALKING ENDORSEMENT FOR BIRTH CONTROL YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF HUMAN EXCREMENT!!!**

Says the master of grammar, missing question marks and missing colons.

…What a dickhead…

• @F_alk:

@Anonymous:

:evil: :evil: YOU RETARD…WHY DON’T YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL. … WHAT THE FK IS A “BOARDER” GAME YOU ARE A WALKING ENDORSEMENT FOR BIRTH CONTROL YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF HUMAN EXCREMENT!!!**

…What a dickhead…

i actually know the odd dickhead - relatively speaking, i think they seem quite polite. In fact, they well may be offended by your comparison . . . .

• Thank you F_alk, I`m “Olagutten” Pasific ist best I think.

• leave it to a complete idiot to point out spelling and grammar on an internet forum, lol…

And man, take it easy. Sure, it annoys ME when ppl typ like dis, but I don’t start swearing and going crazy about it. There is an anger management hall a few blocks down from my place. Maybe you should take the address, lol.

• @cystic:

@F_alk:

…What a dickhead…

i actually know the odd dickhead - relatively speaking, i think they seem quite polite. In fact, they well may be offended by your comparison . . . .

uhm, it was my intention to be offending. I just wonder wether he/she/they is/are (a) racist (assuming Olagutten is not a native-english speaker) or (b) arrogant (thinking he/she/they do no mistakes, which provably is not true).
    Either way, he/she/they has/have to be brought down “to earth”, and as we all know: “treat others the way you want ot be treated”….

• doing the whole ee cummings give the guy a break :wink: except he feels like not following the rule of spelling either^_^

• i bet you just wish you were norweigian too :lol:

• @F_ALK:

MAN, YOU ARE SO RIGHT. I WISH I WAS NORWEIGIAN. I ADMIT, FALK IS THE BEST A&A PLAYER I KNOW. I AM A RETARD AND I AM FULL OF CRAP. I APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE FOR BEING A REATRD

haha this kid’s a loser

• Lol chill guys.

• well, even if our “guest” claims he did not feel offended… the choice of his second name, to insult me directly, is saying something different.

• my, hasn’t this strayed far from world vs. pacific

• Pacific is about 2/3 water, so you get to practice using navy. It is quite good, I recommend it.

• pacific is pretty fun, but i’m not sure if i like it as much as europe. i like europe alot b/c there are so many land units which take place in huge land batttles, i guess i’m more of a land combat sort of guy

• I think im gettin Pacific soon.

• pacific is very fun, i play it when i get sick of europe; it’s a nice alternative to world or europe

• got it today!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m