• Ok so I just picked up the game yesterday and was reading over the rulebook and I have a couple of questions.

When do air units move back after an attack? I assume since they were used in the combat phase they cannot be moved during the non-combat phase.  But if you take the territory can the air units stay there.

Also with air units can you move their entire move for the attack and the entire move for the retreat or do you have to split the move for attack and retreat?

Also with subs when they “unsubmerge” they do not initiate combat? So it ends off being two different armies in a teritory?

I am sure I will have more questions when I get to play but thanks in advance for the help.

• 2007 AAR League

First of all we need to determine which version of the game you are playing, because the rules do differ between the variations of games.

I will assume you are playing Axis and Allies Revised (because you say you just bought the game, and because you refer to subs submerging).

This forum is for Axis and Allies the original version (not revised).  I’d suggest you post this and any more questions you have in the Axis and Allies Revised forum.

• Ok thanks I didnt know there was a diference

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m