• I can not find a toolbar for battlemap.  I have looked under the “windows” and clicked it on and off, i have tried nearly every variant, i have downloaded my game map from the tourney forum, and even restarted my 'puter to no avail.  Any thoughts?  Or should i just download the utility again?
    thanks
    p.s. sang - this is another reason i am delayed.

• I think this question has been asked before. I can’t remember the right answer, only who had the answer: Jennifer. So search the threads in this section or ask Jen. Reinstall should always work, though.  :-P

• '19 Moderator

The problem is the tool bar has moved off screen.  I don’t remember off hand what you have to do to get it back, but maybe knowing what the problem is will help?  Have you tried loading a different game or Maximizing and restoring the window?  Maybe try adjusting the screen image left, right etc.

• 2007 AAR League

I think there was an .ini file that can be deleted (Make sure battlemap is closed first).  Then when you restart battlemap it will recreate the file and presto the toolbar will reappear.  (probably a good idea to backup the file before you delete it, in case you get the wrong one).

• thanks guys,
    i just deleted and re-installed it.
    but those sound like good ideas.

• 2007 AAR League

The general recommendation seems to be to try not to move the toolbar too close to the edge of the screen.  This will hopefully help you avoid “losing it” in the future.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m