• Too bad africa is not fully captured in the official a&a games. I can see some interesting battles going on there, it’s without a doubt one of the most strategical battles fought in the whole war as both sides constantly tried to outmanouver the enemy. I think it will be a very good game if its put into practice. So i was wondering if anyone had a link to a site with a custom africa scenario. Or maybe it would be nice if we created one in this thread like what happened with the italy-thread. :P

• @greensleeves_16:

Too bad africa is not fully captured in the official a&a games. I can see some interesting battles going on there, it’s without a doubt one of the most strategical battles fought in the whole war as both sides constantly tried to outmanouver the enemy. I think it will be a very good game if its put into practice. So i was wondering if anyone had a link to a site with a custom africa scenario. Or maybe it would be nice if we created one in this thread like what happened with the italy-thread. :P

I’m making a World War 1 scenario for Axis & Allies: Europe and I can tell you how difficult it is to alter the map of the game. It took me a while to do and to colour code. The problem with Africa is that it’s not featured well in any of the games. Africa is only a part of the map and therefore it is difficult to divide it up well. The only possible map to use is the A&A map, but that is a world map so you would really end up playing A&A, but with a lot more African territories to move through. I suppose that the importance of Africa could be increased. It’s an interesting idea.

• A WWI A&A? Is that like the great war game? Do you have rules or anything yet?

• It isn’t done yet. I have the rules mostly done in my head but I still need to put them down. I have an altered map for the game but I’m gonna need someone to play test it for me because I dont own AAE and neither does TG Moses, who is assisting me.

• If you send me rules and things ver the email ill do it! I have AAE

• Sounds good, but I’d like to request that you get AIM or MSN MEssenger so that I can talk to you in real time about it and so that maybe I can try it by telling you my moves and you could play them out for me.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m