• Yes the tiger shall be released (just not now)

Another thought occured to me with Paks long range would it be better to get maybe 1 Nashorn instead (my store has them)?

• Nashorns are terrible, I wouldn’t waste money on them.

• OK,  Thanks for the advice

• Yea Nashorns are no good.  Sure their range is awesome, but in a standard 4 map game, it really wont make a difference.

• I was reading about 150 pt games with limits by Dave J. I think my friend and I are going with that.  In some ways it makes it easier, at least with the set up of the Army.  Here’s what I have planned.

PZ IV
    Hetzer (I don’t see too many people talking about this unit seems like a decent cost and damage isn’t bad decent )
    Stug III (Since I need to make up points for my infantry I skimped a little here 15 instead of the 22 needed for the Brumbar which I have)
    Stuka  I like the shock value of the plane ( I do have a sneaking suspition my opponent has a quad 4)

MG 42 (need some decent supression)
    SS Fuher (He speaks for himself)
    SS Storm Troopers (X2)  (Not bad close up)
    Reg Panzer Gren     
    Vet Infantry
    Kar 98

Am I deluding myself or is this something that stands a chance?

Below is what else I have at my disposal.  It’s funny that I never once got any SS panzer gren’s (And their common !!!)
    (I also have a Griz vet, a vet tiger, Mar II, Pak 40, Pz III F,Elite Pz IV, PumaSnipe,4x250,Pz faust,Pz schreck,flak 38,jagpanzerIV)

As always, any and all comments welcome

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m