How many times did you approximately play A&A Revised till this day?

• I played 7 times in total:

5 times with friends
    2 times alone, playing both axis and allies…

• For me so far it is 11 times, all with friends.  I don’t think I could play myself alone :)  I think I would be too inclined to be biased towards a specific faction.  Japan is my favorite country so I would probably play them to a tee.

I think I have played it about 20-30 times, with Family and Friends…

• 2007 AAR League

10-50, dont really know….  Played the old one a lot to, but that was a long time ago…

• this version probably 4 or 5 times. Original and Xeno world at war around 100 times

• It probably is right around 50. I played about 4 times with/against my friends, 3 times against a guy on Triple A, 4 times against Switch, and about 30 times against myself.

• I am in the middle of my 4th game with trihero.

• 4 Tri, 2 Octo, 1 Trigger, 1 Ezto, 1 AAJax.

• I have revised, pacific and europe, we rotate the games so I have played each about 8 times.

• so, ncscswitch, I guess you never play it in real time, face to face?
    or do you see some of those guys you mentioned?

• I have only had Revised since Christmas.  Always played Classic face to face (except for the Hasbro AI)… until I got here :-)

No one I know IRL plays, so I play here, or I don;t get to play.

• I’ve played in between 10-20 times completely.  But the hours are much more impressive, well over 200, maybe over 300, with hundreds of hours of outside thinking involved.  These are serious, evenly-matched games.  Anyone know why the box says three hours?  Maybe that’s set-up time.  Or so I thought until I found I had the set-ups memorized.  I don’t have them memorized anymore beacause I’m kind of burned out after playing with my ultra-serious dad but i still love to talk about it.  Oh my, I am so far off topic.  I better cut before I start talking about my dad’s friend’s salmon-cooking ability.

• Your dad’s friend cooks salmon? :-o

• here in alaska we cook salmon weekly and in a VAST variety of manners (kind of an NA)

US Salmon Cooking
    It was well known during World War 2 that Alaskan Salmon was treated a delicacy by the Japanese, preventing them from invading the Alaskan Mainland for the reason of keeping the sacred food smoke houses and the priests that kept those temples alive and well fedl

When Japan invades Alaska for the first time the US can Declare “Unsatisfied Appetite”. If he does the Japanese player must hand over any food he or she is eating.

• Good one GG  8-)

• I’m going to make sure the US gets that one next game :lol:.  Looks like I’ve hijacked this thread.  Oh, and btw, Salmon is also very good raw.  A true Japanese player eats sushi around J2!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m