How to get Replacement Parts in Europa (Denmark) ?

• Hello.

Don’t know if this is the right forum to ask…

But how can i get Replacement Parts in Europa (Denmark) ?

There is a order formula but for US Residents ONLY.

Do i have to get a new game to get more Parts…

• Maybe email them and ask if it’s possible to send to Denmark anyway?

no hurt is done by only asking ;-)

• I have done that, but I don’t even get any response from them… I’m from Holland btw.

• I don’t get email answer from them….

on www.ebay.com i can find them but heavy price… so i have to bue at new game :(

• There must be a way.  My friend bought replacement parts for the original Axis and Allies years ago.

I will see what is available.

• Hi

Theres always the option of buying an aditional game like D-day, Pacific or Europe, that way you’ll get some spare parts, but it not certain that the colours will match perfectly, but the great part is that you get a whole new game!
    Its still not quite cheap, 550 dkk, as far as I remember and it will depend on what country you need spare parts on!
    Else I don’t know what to do, but I think it will be very expensive to ship the pieces from the US if you compare how much you’ll get for your money.

Regards,
    -Daniel

• Maybe you can buy the older A&A game on ebay for a good price (so NOT the revised edition)
    you have lots of markers and units in the box, and everything else is practically the same, except you do not get any artillery and destroyers (since they’re new in the last version)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m