• I am currently playing a game against a person who is using ABattlemap while I am using physical boards.

We have discovered a discrepancy in the SZ numbering in the southeast Pacific.
    On the battlemap, SZ’s 42 and 43 are reveresed from their positions on the Avalon Hill game board (on the Avalon Hill board, SZ42 is extreme lower right side with SZ43 above it).

Has anyone else encountered sea zone numbering discrepancies with any of the battlemaps?

• Actually there are more discrepancies than that down in the right corner of the map. But if you use the enhanced map for ABattlemap I think it is more identical to the board. (Can’t verify as I don’t have a board myself).

Btw, if I beat my friend in our e-mail AAR I’m ready to take you on mr big shot. (Yes, you seem like a big shot from the posts I’ve read.) That would mean I’ve won 3 out of 3 games played so far making me an UNDEFEATED MASTER…  :-D

• LOL!  Not a big shot, just a big keyboard (mouth) :-P  I get my butt kicked often enough (Darth routinely cleans my clock at Classic, and I am 0 out of the last 2 Revised).

I have a game scheduled… a re-match, to fully test Octo’s pet theory that is to begin on the 12th.  But after that, if you are still game… AND think you can handle me… Sure, I scrap that perfect record of yours :-P

• I have just received the unconditional surrender of my friend’s allied forces. It took about a week and got decided at US6 where he tried a D-day invasion against all odds into southern europe. (3 inf, 3 arm, 2 fig, 1 bom, 1BB vs 12 inf +AA) As expected the assault didn’t yield the results he hoped for(no survivors on either side), and allied morale broke down as a result of it.  :-D

He’s already petitioning for a rematch, but my head is aching over all this plotting and pondering. I have no idea how you(ncscswitch and other addicts) can keep your motivation up for going for game after game(and sometimes more at once).  :-o

With 3 KO’s under my belt I am, however, ready to take on this forum’s most eager poster. I’m just so happy he’s scheduled for another match in between so I can regain my strength. (Btw, I DON’T think I can “handle” you, but I’m eager to find out just how bad you can beat me)  :wink:

• I’ll have to put you at least 3rd in line… It seems that a lot of folks want a piece of me :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m