• hello, i am new here.  if this has already come up, excuse me.  Does any one have the Triple A version of Axis and Allies?
    http://triplea.sourceforge.net/mywiki

• Only about 90% of the board members :-)

• haha, sorry then

• Hhhmmm… moving was appropriate… but to the “Revised” forum, not “Other Games”…

TripleA IS A&A Revised…

I could have… but this was more of a general question to gamers… I could have even placed it in Find Players but thought this was the best… but thanks for questioning Nc, it is always good to have feedback…

• Not true, TripleA comes with A&A classic, A&A revised, and a few other variants as well I believe. TripleA is a “strategy engine framework” and not explicitly tied to any one game, but designed to be capable of implementing many different strategy-war games - and obviously A&A was what was started on first because it was the primary motivation for making it in the first place.

I’ve used it to play A&A classic far more than I’ve used it to play revised, probably because I enjoy A&A classic much more anyway.

I believe TripleA predates the Revised release in general, so it’s kind of silly to equate it with revised.

True… I also put it here based on the fact it is not Revised but a computerized engine for it…

• While we are on this topic, could someone please tell me how to start a server in triple A?

• 2007 AAR League

i downloaded it, but can´t find the Revised mod anywhere…  Can anyone help me out…  (don´t really like classic…)

• 2007 AAR League

well i did find how to change to revised, etc…

• I would like to know how to change to revised, I can only manage to create a classic game.

-Daniel Malus

• Never mind… I got it working now!

For others with the same question, just go to the saved games and load the revised file.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m