• 2007 AAR League

I found out that if you purchase 12 infantry in G1, and put 10 on Germany, and 2 in Southern Europe, you can Smash Russia, unless the Russian player has maximum Uk help.

G1: Do the usual in russia, but make sure to merge your remaning units in the russian front. Put your Baltic fleet in blocking positions for Norway and Western Europe. Bring all avaliable aircraft to Western Europe. All tanks and possible infantry East. Buy 12 inf.
    G2: 10 inf to Estern Europe, along with AA, 2 infantry towards africa (this is all you will ever need in africa). Cool down this turn. Destroy any fleet at the expense of your airforce (if possible). Buy 9 Tanks
    G3: Merge tanks, and infantry in the east (possibly Ukraine). Bring all aricraft to Germany. Put transport and Battleship in the zone adjacent to Southern Europe. Buy a transport 4 infantry, 2 artilery, 2 armor. 2 Infantry, 2 armor in Germany. The rest in Seu.
    G4: Attack (Caucus) with 18+ Infantry, 13+ tanks, All aircraft, 2 Artillery and a Battleship.
    ~The allies should be landing on force on Norway, Western Europe and Africa by now, but you have Caucus. The key to russian Defenses.

• Ezto.  Like your idea.  Just have to ask…

If UK/US is landing in Western as you take Caucuses, what are you going to do next?
    With your build sequence, your entire German wad is in Caucuses, except for minimal defensive forces in Germany (and even less in Southern).  Mid-Europe is EMPTY, allowing Allies to walk in and make themselves comfortable for little to no loss.

Also, if UK is in Western, then their fleet is within reach of Germany for a double hit of Western forces plus Amphib forces.

And all you gained is Caucuses, a 4 IPC factory adjacent to Russia.

Admittedly, it is a HELL of a gain, a worthy prize, but to not get it until G4 after UK and US are already all over France?

You might want to play test this one a few times to see how well it works out.  Also, you made no provisions for a Russian counter-attack either at the advancing forces, or to block them in Ukraine and/or Caucuses.  Remember, by G4, Russia has built an additional 30 some odd INF too…

• 2007 AAR League

Well, as i said before, there is a way around everything. The russiand counterattack does not worry me. The allies do. All I can say is build infantry on the turn you take Caucus and hope for the best.

• ROFLMFAO!

Now that my friend may be the best damn evaluation of a strategy of Axis and Allies I have EVER read!

• Nice rush for germans to decide the game, don’t know how well would work, but that would be very good idea to try to decide the game. Don’t sacrifice your planes on hitting the allied fleet, it’s not worth it if you are rushing for a win, you need all the aircraft you have left to defend germany and hit the russians more powerfully.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m