• Adult player of original A&A, always interested in finding out if there are other adults nearby that might enjoy a good game or 3.

• Make that both Classic AA and AA Revised :-)

Developing a strong preference for Revised…

• Hey switch, just went from reading accounts of some of your games to finding out you live in Raleigh.  I’m in downtown Durham.  I’m 27 and had played probably 20-30 games of Classic and have owned Revised for about one year but have only played 3-4 times.  Relatively speaking, I’m a newb, but a gamer at heart, and I would love to try my hand against someone face-to-face once more before I start playing by email.  I am off every Sunday and usually one other day which varies (next week is Tuesday).  If you are jonesin’ for a game as much as I am and are interested in coming to Durham this Sunday (sorry I ride a scooter, but maybe could train in to Raleigh if you are also carless) I would be happy to host a game.  This is my first post, sorry if it’s a bit long or missing any important information you would like about me or my playing style.  Hope to hear from you soon, even if you are a State fan!

• Am occupied this weekend, and need to figure out how to keep my better half entertained during a several hour face-to-face session, but will definitely keep it in mind!

Glad to know there are others nearby :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m